Monday, September 21, 2009

"Animal House"


The fourth and final movie I am going to blog about tonight is "Animal House." The classic college frat movie that all followers strive to emulate. I have to think that had I been seeing this for the first time without seeing the others that have followed, I may have had more appreciation for the movie. As it was, I was mildly entertained and enjoyed seeing where such famous quotes, such as "Thank you sir, may I have another" stem from! Also, seeing younger versions of Donald Sutherland and Kevin Bacon was enjoyable.

Run time: 109 minutes

Schellhardt Stars: 3 1/2

Join us again next time when our movie will be the awesome "Apollo 13" with the fabulous Tom Hanks, Bill Paxton, Kevin Bacon & Gary Sinise. And with a bit part for a "Mary Kate Schellhardt" as one of Tom Hanks' daughters. We don't know her, but think it's cool that our last name is in the credits of such a great movie!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment